Table Top Disinfectant
Revolutionise front and back of house disinfection with chlorine free AntiBak FG Tablets
A new concept for hotels, fast food outlets and restaurants!
Simple. Safe. Pre-measured.
Eliminates the need to transport, handle or measure hazardous liquid chemicals. Add one chlorine free tablet into the trigger spray bottle. Add water. Be ready to clean and sanitise any surface in under two minutes − it‘s that simple! Perfect for front and back of house multi-surface cleaning and disinfection.
Small tablet − HUGE cleaning power:
- Kills bacteria, fungi & viruses
- Kills 99.9999% of bacteria such as E.coli, Salmonella, Pseudomonas and MRSA.
Tested to the following European Standards:
For further information, please click here
Unbeatable space saving:
- One kit of 40 tablets = up to 20L of disinfection.
- Eliminates the need for you to store large containers of liquid cleaning supplies.
Superior portion control technology:
- Pre-measured dosage effortlessly ensures correct dilution
Mess free handling:
- No need to measure hazardous liquid chemicals, clean up spills or deal with leaky bottles.
Small environmental footprint:
- Lightweight tablets drastically reduce carbon emissions from transportation.
- Re-usable trigger spray bottle reduces landfill.
- Proven effective against Legionella (EN 13727) and ideal for regular cleaning of hotel shower heads.
7 reasons to choose AntiBak FG Tablets
No Odour − taint free and UK CCFRA approved
Exact dilution − every time
No complicated mixing required: one tablet provides 500ml of ready to use disinfectant in less than 2 minutes − and lasts for up to 7 days!
Proven to kill bacteria in seconds
Dries film free
Leaves no sticky residue or film on surfaces
No liquid chemical storage − saving you space
Safe to use
Once diluted, no hazardous labelling required
Compatible with all surfaces − ideal for use on tabletops, counters, worktops, door handles, washrooms...
How to Use:
1 tablet 1 solution
Easy to Use
- Fill trigger spray with 500ml of water, ie just above shoulder of provided bottle
- Add one AntiBak FG Tablet to water and leave to dissolve completely before replacing trigger spray head
- Spray solution onto surfaces and leave to dry naturally
Where to Use:
Designed for cleaning of food preparation areas, such as table tops, counters, food trays, preparation areas, cold stores and kitchen surfaces.
- Also ideal for cleaning public areas including waiting rooms, washrooms, reception areas and door handles.
AntiBak FG Tablets has been tested in accordance with the following European Standards:
- Viruses to EN 14476 - screen tested against Norovirus and H1N1 Swine Flu
- Viruses - independently tested against Hepatitis C and HIV
- Fungi to EN 1650 - against Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans
- Bacteria to EN 1276 and EN 13727 - against E.coli, Camplylobacter jejuni, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Legionella pneumophila, Listeria monocytogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enteritidis and MRSA
- Taint tested - meets Triangle Test Method TES-S-004 (Campden & Chorleywood Food Research Association Group)
- 7 day active solution - tested according to EN 1276 against E.coli daily for 7 days after making up solution
All tests carried out using 1 AntiBak FG Tablet in 500ml water.
For further information or to request copies of our test certificates, please contact us.
Off-white water soluble tablets
Specific Gravity @ 20°C