AntiBak Powder - safe and effective disinfection of large areas
Decontaminate large areas quickly!
AntiBak Powder is specially designed for deep cleaning and large surface disinfection.
Easy to use sachets guarantee the correct dilution every time with no complicated mixing required. Long-lasting cleaning and disinfection in one easy step!
AntiBak Powder Sachets are:
Once diluted, the solution lasts up to 7 days and requires no hazardous labelling - safe for the user and the environment!
7 reasons to choose...
Powerful & effective
Independently tested to European Standards
Kills 99.999% of bacteria and fungi according to EN 1276 & EN 1650
including E.coli, Salmonella, Campylobacter, Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans
Easy to use sachet
Correct dilution guaranteed every time
Safe to use
Once diluted, no hazardous labelling required.
Compatible with all surfaces, when used as instructed
Long lasting solution
Solution remains active for up to 7 days.
Safe & easy disposal
Solution can be disposed of down the drain as degrades to harmless salts
How to Use
- Add 1 x 50g sachet to 5 litres of water to make a 1% solution.
- Stir until completely dissolved.
- Apply to areas to be cleaned and leave for up to 10 minutes.
- Rinse treated areas with clean water after use, where required ie food contact areas.
- Once dissolved, solutions of AntiBak Powder can be used for up to 7 days.
Where to Use:
Designed for the deep cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces, such as worktops, cold stores, table tops, floors, walls, machinery & equipment.
AntiBak Powder has been tested in accordance with the following European Standards:
- Viruses to EN 14476 - against MNV Norovirus, Parvovirus, Poliovirus, Human Rotavirus and Adenovirus
- Viruses - independently tested against Hepatitis C, HIV, SARS, Bovine Viral Diarrhoea Virus, Feline Calicivirus, Feline Coronavirus, Feline Immunodeficiency Virus, Canine Parvovirus and Bovine Herpesvirus
- Spores to EN 13704 - against C.difficile, C.perfingens, Bacillus subtitis and C.botulinum
- Fungi to EN 1275, EN 1650, EN 13624, EN 13697 and EN 14562 - against Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans
- Mycobacteria to EN 14348 - against Mycobacterium aviumand Mycobacterium terrae
- Bacteria to EN 1276, EN 13697, EN 13727 and EN 14561 - against E.coli, E.hirae, Camplylobacter jejuni, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Listeria monocytogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Proteus vulgaris, Vibrio cholerae, Staphylococcus aureus and MRSA
- Bacteria - independently tested against Corynbacterium pseudotuberculosis, E.coli, Mannheimia haemolytica, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella typhimurium and Staphylococcus aureus
For further information or to request copies of our test certificates, please contact us.
Free flowing off-white powder
Specific Gravity AT 20°C