High foam cleaning and sanitising for the deep cleaning of kitchens and cold stores
Triple action kitchen cleaning to keep bacterial infection under control
Bio HFC is used by Kitchen Deep Clean professionals for regular surface deep cleaning. Its unique long lasting foaming action enables Deep Clean operators to ensure complete surface coverage.
When rinsed, Bio HFC produces a light ‘indicator foam’ to further assist applicators to obtain complete coverage before rinsing dry.
7 reasons to choose...
High foaming action
Helps ensure complete coverage of surfaces
Tested in accordance with EN 1276 against E.coli, E.hirae and Salmonella
Powerful formula cleans, degreases and sanitises in one simple step
Suitable for use in kitchens and food areas
Long lasting foam
When rinsed, Bio HFC produces a light ‘indicator foam’ to further ensure complete coverage before rinsing dry
Can be used at up to a 2% dilution
Designed for use with low pressure systems, but also suitable with air entraining and high pressure water lance systems
How to Use
- Dilute to a 2-5% solution, depending on level of soiling
- Apply to contact surface by low pressure spray
- Leave to dry and then rinse clean
- Wiping may be required to remove stubborn dirt or stains
Where to Use:
- Designed to help keep bacterial contamination under control and prevent cross infection in areas requiring regular surface deep cleaning
- Suitable for use in kitchens, food preparation and storage areas
Bio HFC has been tested in accordance with the following European Standards:
- Passed EN 1276 - against Listeria monocytogenes, Eschericia coli and Salmonella typhimurium in 1 minute.
- Passed EN 1650 - against Candida albicans in 5 minutes.
For further information or to request copies of our test certificates, please contact us.