Since 1984, Oil Technics & Bio Technics has been providing customers worldwide with innovative specialist cleaning, disinfection and fire protection products that are:
Based in Aberdeenshire, Scotland – the “European Oil and Gas Capital” - we enjoy supply and service contracts with world class oil exploration, production and service companies.
Our manufacturing sites have been continually ISO 9001:2015 accredited since 1994, and are accredited to Environmental Management System standard ISO 14001:2015. We are also FPAL registered for supplying to the Oil & Gas Industry in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Netherlands.
In 2008, we moved into purpose built manufacturing and development facilities to improve and expand our already comprehensive range of products.
Established in 1995, Bio Technics Ltd. was founded to create a range of environmentally friendly products that would challenge the way people think about cleaning and disinfection in general.
As a company we are committed to continually developing and providing the best performing products, which use the smallest amount of hazardous chemicals possible.
It is this commitment to effective, environmentally friendly products which led to the creation of the following ranges:
- Endurocide® - a patented range of water-based, sporicidal disinfection products for the medical and health care industries.
- AntiBak - a range of quality hygiene products for the food and catering industries.
- Simply Bio - an effective range of environmentally friendly, biological cleaning solutions for the janitorial and home care industries.
Our company values are simple:
- 100% product satisfaction - guaranteed
- Market-leading products - which are environmentally friendly
- Products that are tested and accredited - to the highest possible standards
- World class customer service and distribution