Alcohol free surface sanitising spray for desktops, work areas & office equipment
Alcohol free Endurocide® Desktop is designed for everyday use on desktops, work areas and personal office equipment.
- 60 second kill rates against bacteria, fungi and viruses
- Dries quickly with no streaks or sticky residue
- Long lasting activity - proven residuality against bacteria for up to 4 hours
- Alcohol free formula - non-flammable and with no perfume or smell
- Suitable for use on hands and skin - dermatologically tested and naturally moisturing
Why choose Endurocide Desktop?
Kills bacteria, fungi, enveloped viruses and spores
- Tested in accordance with International Standards EN 1276, EN 1650 & EN 13704 and screen tested to EN 14476
Long lasting formula
- Gives greater than 99% kill rates against bacteria on surfaces up to 4 hours after application
- With no sticky residue or streaking
Alcohol & PHMB free formula
- Non-flammable, safe to use and store and does not contribute to Climate Change
- Tested and shown to be safe to use on skin and suitable for repeated use (96 hour skin patch test)
*Screen testing only
Where to use
Designed for everyday use on work areas and personal office equipment, such as:
Also suitable for use to sanitise hands & skin.
How to Use
Spray onto surface, ensuring areas are covered.
Leave for at least 30 seconds before wiping.
For items such as telephones and keyboards, spray onto a cloth or tissue and wipe over item, ensuring all surfaces are wetted.
Leave to dry naturally.
Endurocide Desktop has been tested in accordance with the following European Standards:
- Enveloped viruses to EN 14476 (screen tested)
- Bacteria to EN 1276 and EN 14561
- Fungi to EN 1650 and EN 1275
- Spores to EN 13704
- Dermatologically tested - passed 96 hour skin patch test
- 2 hour residuality tested - shown to provide up to 99.9% kill rates against bacteria, fungi and spores 2 hours after application on a surface
- 4 hour residuality tested - shown to provide >99% kill rates against bacteria 4 hours after application on a surface
- 30 second kill rates - shown to be effective against bacteria in 30 seconds
Full details on our test data is available to professional users on request: to make an enquiry, please contact us.
Please note, Endurocide Desktop uses the same formula as in Enduro Hand Sanitiser. For further information, please contact us.
300ml trigger spray
1 Litre refill
||12 per case|