Chlorine free high level disinfection tablets
High-performance surface disinfectant
Highly effective against Norovirus
(LOG 8 / 99.999999% KILL RATE)
Add one chlorine-free tablet into the trigger spray bottle and add water. Be ready to clean and sanitise any surface in under two minutes. Perfect for front and back of house multi-surface cleaning and disinfection.
Small tablet − HUGE cleaning power:
- Kills bacteria, fungi & viruses
- Kills 99.9999% of bacteria such as E.coli, Salmonella, Pseudomonas and MRSA.
Tested to the following European Standards:
Unbeatable space saving:
- One tub of 100 tablets = up to 50L of disinfection.
- Eliminates the need for you to store large containers of liquid cleaning supplies.
Superior portion control technology:
- Pre-measured dosage effortlessly ensures correct dilution
Mess free handling:
- No need to measure hazardous liquid chemicals, clean up spills or deal with leaky bottles.
Small environmental footprint:
- Lightweight tablets drastically reduce carbon emissions from transportation.
- Re-usable trigger spray bottle reduces landfill.
- Proven effective against Legionella (EN 13727) and ideal for regular cleaning of hotel shower heads.
7 reasons to choose AntiBak Tablets
No Odour − taint free and UK CCFRA approved
Exact dilution − every time
No complicated mixing required
Proven to kill bacteria in seconds
1 small tablet
500ml of disinfection ready to use in less than 2 minutes − and lasts for up to 7 days!
No liquid chemical storage − saving you space
Compatible with all surfaces − ideal for use on tabletops, counters, worktops, door handles, washrooms...
How to Use
Easy to Use
- Fill trigger spray with 500ml of water
ie just above shoulder of provided bottle
- Add one AntiBak Tablet to water
and leave to dissolve completely before replacing trigger spray head
- Spray solution onto surfaces
and leave to dry naturally
Where to Use
Designed for cleaning of food preparation areas, such as table tops, counters, food trays, preparation areas, cold stores and kitchen surfaces.
- Also ideal for cleaning public areas including waiting rooms, washrooms, reception areas and door handles.
AntiBak Tablets has been tested in accordance with the following European Standards:
- Viruses to EN 14476 - against Norovirus and screen tested against H1N1 Swine Flu
- Viruses - independently tested against Hepatitis C and HIV
- Fungi to EN 1650 - against Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans
- Bacteria to EN 1276 and EN 13727 - against E.coli, Camplylobacter jejuni, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Legionella pneumophila, Listeria monocytogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enteritidis and MRSA
- Taint tested - meets Triangle Test Method TES-S-004 (Campden & Chorleywood Food Research Association Group)
- 7 day active solution - tested according to EN 1276 against E.coli daily for 7 days after making up solution
All tests carried out using 1 AntiBak Tablet in 500ml water.
To download a summary of our test results, click or tap here.
For further information or to request copies of our test certificates, please contact us.
Off-white water soluble tablets
1.5 - 5.0