Chlorine free high level disinfection tablets
Immediate response disinfection - replaces chlorine tablets for quick and easy surface cleaning and disinfection.
Ideal for all hard surface areas, including tabletops, counters, food preparation areas, trays, cold stores and display cabinets.
- Highly effective against viruses (up to Log.8 / 99.999999% inactivation)
- Tested to European Standards against bacteria & fungi and viruses
- Pre-measured for correct dilution
Simple to use:
- Add one chlorine free tablet into a trigger spray bottle
- Add 500ml of water
- Be ready to clean and sanitise any surface in under two minutes − it‘s that simple!
Why choose AntiBak Tablets?
Small tablet - huge cleaning power
- One tub of 100 tablets gives up to 50 Litres of powerful disinfectant
Quick and easy
- Ready to use in under 2 minutes
Kills bacteria, fungi & viruses
- Tested according to International Standards with up to 99.999999% kill rates
Superior portion control technology
- Pre-measured dosage effortlessly ensures correct dilution
- Solution remains effective for up to 7 days
Mess free handling
- No need to measure hazardous liquid chemicals, clean up spills or deal with leaky bottles
- Chlorine free - no unpleasant odour
Unbeatable space saving
Eliminates the need for you to store large containers of liquid cleaning supplies
Small environmental footprint
- Lightweight tablets drastically reduce carbon emissions from transportation and re-use of trigger spray bottle reduces landfill
How to Use
- Fill trigger spray with 500ml of water
- Add one AntiBak Tablet to water
- Leave to dissolve completely before replacing trigger spray head
- Spray solution onto surfaces and wipe using a clean cloth
- Leave to dry naturally
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Where to Use
Designed for cleaning of food preparation areas, such as table tops, counters, food trays, preparation areas, cold stores and kitchen surfaces.
- Ideal for cleaning public areas including waiting rooms, washrooms, reception areas and door handles.
- Also suitable for cleaning and disinfecting shower heads, drains, spas and hot tubs.
AntiBak Tablets has been tested in accordance with the following European Standards:
- Viruses to EN 14476 - against Norovirus and screen tested against H1N1 Swine Flu and Bovine Coronavirus
- Viruses - independently tested against Hepatitis C and HIV
- Fungi to EN 1650 - against Aspergillus niger and Candida albicans
- Bacteria to EN 1276 and EN 13727 - against E.coli, Camplylobacter jejuni, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Legionella pneumophila, Listeria monocytogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enteritidis and MRSA
- Taint tested - meets Triangle Test Method TES-S-004 (Campden & Chorleywood Food Research Association Group)
- 7 day active solution - tested according to EN 1276 against E.coli daily for 7 days after making up solution
All tests carried out using 1 AntiBak Tablet in 500ml water.
To download a summary of our test results, click or tap here.
For further information or to request copies of our test certificates, please contact us.
Off-white water soluble tablets
1.5 - 5.0
Tub of 100 x 5g tablets
Units per case